Successful Property Investment
Is about “making money out of property”. Unlike buying a home, an investment property purchase should be the result of careful consideration of how a property meets your investment objectives and how the property will perform as an investment.
This may seem obvious, but a good investment property needs to perform as an ‘investment’ , meet your objectives and attract long term quality tenants, low maintenance, low vacancy period, high depreciation.
Important Questions to think about!
- How much should I spend on an investment property?
- What yields can I expect?
- What are acceptable strata fees (if an apartment) what does this cover?
- What rental return would i get?
- What is the average days on market before placing a tenant?
- Have i done all my due diligence on the property and area.
- How old is the property? Will i encounter maintenance problems.
Our FREE Property Investment Analysis include:
- Client Relations Manager (Justine) will provide a free rental market appraisal on any ‘potential’ investment properties you may be looking at.
- Offer suggestions tips, tricks to insert into the Offer & Acceptance to help minimise vacancy period.
- Compliance check, on the property. i.e does the property meet ‘minimum security requirements’
- Will attend the final inspection as a second pair of eyes and work on your behalf the buyer.
Meet Justine, a previous winner of the REIWA Achievement award for Excellence and a well known Client Relations Manager in the Hills area.
She has a passion for helping people, and a knowledge and experience that comes from completing her own two Subdivisions ( first in High Wycombe and her second in Kelmscott) her Investment and experience flows on to her clients. Whether its advice on renovation, purchasing an investment, subdivision or trouble shooting tenant problems or just a general question, you will always get a warm enthusiastic and knowledgeable response.
Her drive is to help Centurion Clients achieve great results of their own
Investing in the High Wycombe , Forrestfield, Maida Vale, Foothills Area
The Shire of Kalamunda draft housing strategy identifies High Wycombe and surrounding areas as being primed for an increase in density. This increase allows for greater development potential and aims at gentrifying the suburb. The extension of the train line from Bayswater train station, to include a stop at or near High Wycombe in the next decade, will increase the suburb’s accessibility to the airport and Perth foothills making it more attractive for investors. The majority of land to the east of the suburb is zoned as permanent bushland, meaning it won’t ever be developed. This will limit potential supply.
8 Epping Court, High Wycombe – Leased by Centurion $510pw
Call and see how we can help you save time and money, when you purchase your next investment property.