Successful Property Investment
Is about “making money out of property”. Unlike buying a home, an investment property purchase should be the result of careful consideration of how a property meets your investment objectives and how the property will perform as an investment.
A good investment property needs to perform as an investment, meet your objectives and it also must have owner occupier appeal so tenants will want to rent the property as well as attract that part of the market if you want to sell one day.
1. How much should I spend on an investment property?
2. What yields can I expect?
3. What are acceptable strata fees (if an apartment)?
4. Do I have the time to review dozens of properties?
5. Do I have the experience to accurately assess a property’s value?
6. Am I a good negotiator?
7. What due diligence needs to be done & who can do this for me?
Our FREE Property Investment Analysis include:
- Client Relations Manager (Justine) will provide a free rental market on any ‘potential’ investment properties you may be looking at.
- FREE pre-purchase due diligence check on the property.
- FREE Compliance check, on the property.
- FREE attendance to the final inspection with the sales agent to ensure nothing is missed.
- Assistance on wording clauses and general advise on writing up the contract.
Meet Justine, a previous winner of the REIWA Achievement award for Excellence and a well known Client Relations Manager in the Hills area.
She has a passion for helping people, and a knowledge and experience that comes from completing her own two Subdivisions ( first in High Wycombe and her second in Kelmscott) her Investment and experience flows on to her clients. Whether its advice on renovation, purchasing an investment, subdivision or trouble shooting tenant problems or just a general question, you will always get a warm enthusiastic and knowledgeable response.
Her drive is to help Centurion Clients achieve great results of their own
Investing in the High Wycombe , Forrestfield, Maida Vale, Foothills Area
The Shire of Kalamunda draft housing strategy identifies High Wycombe and surrounding areas as being primed for an increase in density. This increase allows for greater development potential and aims at gentrifying the suburb. The extension of the train line from Bayswater train station, to include a stop at or near High Wycombe in the next decade, will increase the suburb’s accessibility to the airport and Perth foothills making it more attractive for investors. The majority of land to the east of the suburb is zoned as permanent bushland, meaning it won’t ever be developed. This will limit potential supply.
8 Epping Court, High Wycombe – Leased by Centurion $520pw
Call and see how we can help you save time and money, when you purchase your next investment property.