CHARACTER, CHARMING and SUPER CUTE!!
SET ON THE DOOR STEP TO THE SWAN RIVER AND SWAN VALLEY PERFECT FOE THAT WEEKEND LIFESTYLE….
Step back in time to this absolutely beautiful 1920’s brick and iron character home.
Fully renovated with today’s modern feel and all the features of a time past. All set behind the traditional white picket fence and corner block.
* High Ornate Ceilings with Ceiling Roses and Decorative Cornices
* 2 Decorative Open Fireplaces
* 3 Bedrooms all Double Size
* New Renovated Kitchen
* Jarrah Floorboards
* Beautiful Entry Hall with Jarrah Floorboards and High Ceilings
* Front Porch – Just Needs your Rocking Chair
* Roller Shutters
* Triple Lock Front Security Door
* Instantaneous Hot Water
* House has been Completely Re-Wired
* Lovely Entertaining Area off Kitchen
* Original Brick Garden Shed
* Room for Boat, Caravan or Pool
This home is a credit to her owner with the warmth you will feel as soon as you step through the front gate.
If you’re looking for a convenient location with yesteryear charm, look no further.
Set on the doorstep to the beautiful Swan Valley with wineries & restaurants just a short drive to everything it has to offer. Walking distance to the Swan River for your morning and afternoon walks or bike ride. Walking distance to cafes and restaurants and Midland Gate Shopping Centre.
Close to La Salle College & St. Bridgids. Only 30 mins to Perth CBD and 20 minutes to the Airport.
Viewing is a must on this lovely property, so for your private viewing, contact Madelyne Bates 0402 477 151.