If you are looking to make your move to the rolling hills of Darlington but want something a bit more modern and a bit more practical for the kids and family, then this large renovated home on this lovely block could fit the bill and is well worth a look! It is amazing what the extra 400 metres does – this feels much bigger than your typical half acre and has stacks of separation from the neighbours and lets face it – that’s why we love our hills property!
This is Perth’s closest original village which has evolved to be a rather trendy, idyllic place with parks, tennis courts, a skate park, cafes, an annual arts festival and Bolt coffee – I cant think of anything else you need actually.
And so we come to the the white picket fence behind which is a 1986 built home on a superb 2427sqm block. It is the block that really sets this apart, its quite level and well landscaped and it has room for the kids to play. All that YET it still has groupings of stunning gum trees and the almost essential winter creek! With room for a semi, boat or caravan, you can drive right up to the huge powered workshop. With a below ground pool and a basketball court, there is plenty done but also, so much untapped potential!
Inside you will also find many special features such as:
* 4 Bedrooms all with Built in Robes
* Master Bedroom with new en suite and every woman’s (or modern metrosexual’s) dream – a private dressing room
* Formal Lounge & Study with Split System Air Con
* Double Entry Doors with Triple Lock Security Screens
* New Modern Kitchen with Loads of Cupboards and White Stone Bench Tops, Breakfast Bar, Electric Cooktop, Double Sink & Dishwasher
* Watch the birds from the Kitchen Window
* Dining Room is in the Heart of the Home
* Good Size Family room with Slow Combustion Wood Fire & Split System Air Con
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* Crim Safe Security Doors and Window Screens
* Polished Cork Flooring through Entry Hall, Kitchen, Dining & Family Room
* Carpet to Front Lounge & Bedrooms
* 2 Fabulous Outdoor Patio Areas, perfect for Entertaining Friends & Family
* Below Ground Salt Water Pool, ideal to splash around or relax with summer fast approaching
* Great Play Areas for Kids with Cubby House and Bonus Area to Have a Friendly Game of Shooting Hoops
* Garden Shed
* Massive Powered Man Cave / Workshop 56 sqm 7m x 8m
* Rear Access to this Fully Fenced Property that will Keep your Four Legged Family Member in
This home has everything for the growing family; access to great schools nearby Helena College, Darlington Primary, Treetops Montessori School, Midland Gate, St John of God Hospital and Train Station only 10 minutes Drive. 20 Minutes to Airport, Short Walk to Bus Stop.
Don’t delay and make the Tree Change Today – the Family Will Love the New Move.
Contact Andrew Fisher on 0403 675 737 to view!