PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED!!!!
Are you looking for that big 2022sqm block that is still close to everything? I am pleased to present this immaculate 4 bedroom brick & iron home, built in 1966 for sale.
She has been lovingly renovated with updated kitchen, vinyl-wrap cupboards, soft closing doors, stainless steel 900mm oven & stove, Bosch dishwasher, massive walk-in pantry, double fridge recess and so much more. This home is perfect example of pairing old world charm with modern day convenience and the result is simply stunning.
The feature stone wall is certainly the highlight of the the front lounge and adds an earthy feel to the area, the gas bayonet ensures you are nice and warm through out the colder months. The large window provide a twofold benefit, firstly allowing for lots of natural light to stream in and secondly provides beautiful views of the magically city lights.
Sit out on the front deck and enjoy the fabulous sunset and colours of the dusk sky with views to the south west it truly is the perfect place unwind at the end of a long, busy working day.
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and separate dressing room & wall cabinet with loads of storage
* 2 Minor bedrooms, both double in size with built in robes and Jarrah flooring
* 4th Bedroom / Study, single in size & Jarrah floors
* Newly renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles
* 2 Separate living areas
* Great size family room with slow combustion wood fire
* Dining room with feature red brick wall
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Lots of storage space with double line cupboard & separate storage cupboard in family room
* Undercover entertaining area out the back
* Lawned area for kids to play with fort and day bed
* Large open space up the back of the block with some fruit trees
* 2 small garden sheds
* Rear access to 6m x 9m powered workshop
* Fire pit to sit around and tell a few stories
* Lovely gardens to the front and back
* Reticulation off mains
* Gas instantaneous hot water system
* Room for your boat, caravan & trailer
* Fully fenced back yard
* Massive 2022 sqm Block
If you have ever wanted to own a massive 2022sqm block, located only 25 minutes to Perth CBD, less than 10 minutes to Midland Gate Shopping Centre & St John of God Hospital & 15 minutes to Airport. Ideally Situated opposite the Heritage Trail, you have endless options to get back to nature. This is your chance to enjoy all the space that this amazing property has to offer.
The current zoning is R40 so possible future development potential, subject to Council approval & regulations.
Viewing by appointment with Madelyne Bates on 0402 477 151.